August 25, 2018 is just a couple days away!
Final preparations are being made on our end. Here is what you need to do on your end:
1. Make sure your bike is in ridable condition and bring appropriate safety gear (helmet).
2. Bring extra hydration.
3. Volunteers need to arrive no later than 6:30 AM, unless you have been given separate instructions.
4. Check-in and Packet Pickup starts at 6:30 AM and runs to 7:45 AM. (Park in the West end of the Lone Peak High School south parking lot.)
5. Day of Registration is available. Please bring CASH or Check. Not sure if our system will work to take Credit Cards at our location. We had internet access issues last year…
6. Bring Toilet Paper / Canned Food items to support Tabitha’s Way Local Food Pantry North County and if you would like to make a cash donation to either Tabitha’s Way or the Five.12 Foundation, bring extra cash!
If you have not registered, go to https://utahtourdedonut.org and follow the registration instructions.
We look forward to seeing you Saturday!