Saturday, July 7, 2012 will come very quickly In less than FIVE days the 5th Annual Utah Tour de Donut will be history. Here are a couple things for you to be thinking about:
1. On-line registration ends at 5:00 PM on Friday, July 6, 2012. You will need to come to the event to register on July 7, 2012 between 7:30 – 8:30 AM. We usually have between 30 and 50 day of registrations. If you register on the day of the event, be sure to get to the event early, bring proper form of payment (Credit Card, Check, or Cash).
2. We are doing a food drive in addition to the regular Cause we are supporting. Please bring Non Perishable Food Items on July 7, 2012 and help us feed those who are not as fortunate as we are at this time of the year. Donations of food items will get you an extra Door Prize Ticket.
3. 2012 Utah Tour de Donut Jerseys are for sale on our Website and will be for sale at the event. We will not have the actual Jerseys at the event – we will need to place an order and will ship them out once we receive them. We should have sample sizes at the Tour de Donut if you wish to try one on before you make a decision to purchase.
4. Check In starts promptly at 7:30 AM and will go until 8:30 AM at the Provo College, American Fork, Utah Parking Lot. Please park away from the main check in area if at all possible.
5. We have added a “finisher medal” this year in recognition of this being our 5th Annual Event! Everyone who completes all 21 miles as a registered participant will receive a medal!
6. Come prepared to have a great time. Bring extra water to drink along the route and make sure your bike is properly tuned and that you have appropriate safety gear!
Thank you for your support! We are excited for Saturday – July 7, 2012 to roll around so that we can see you!