- Online Registration closes on Friday September 15, 2017 at 5:00 PM. If you don’t register by this date and time, you can always come and register the day of the event.
- If you register the day of the event, you must do so between 6:30 AM and 7:45 AM.
- We will continue to use CHIP TIMING this year. With several adjustments in the way we handle registrant information and how that meshes with the Chip Timing Software, we think we can dramatically speed up results over past years.
- We are registering by ‘Birthdate / AGE rather than a “Range of Ages” This should help us improve reporting of results dramatically.
- We will break down awards in clusters based upon registrations.
Make sure you follow appropriate cycling/road safety rules.
- Each participant will sign a waiver as part of the registration process (read and review the waiver). Participants will need to sign an additional UDOT Waiver at check-in.
- Each participant must wear a cycling helmet
- Each participant must pay attention to their surroundings, we cannot control the vehicle traffic and other types of traffic that may be on the course. Use common sense and be aware of what is going on around you.
- Follow the signals / directions of the Volunteers on the course – they are there to keep you safe and on course.
- Watch out for any road hazards. We will sweep and mark the course – but we cannot control what happens between when the course is swept and marked and when the event is finished.
- We will have law enforcement at key intersections. OBEY their directions. If there is not law enforcement personnel or a volunteer at an intersection, please obey traffic and cycling rules and regulations.
Bottom line: if you want to come race the craziest road race in Utah, register early for the most fun you’ve had on a bike.