As with any event, it takes a lot of volunteers to pull it all together. Volunteers are critical to the success of an event. If you don’t want to ride, but still want to help support this great event, REGISTER NOW! Thank you in advance for your support!
As a volunteer you get:
- a front row seat to this years race
- mingle with great people in our community
- to help raise money for the Rotary Club of Mount Timpanogos, Utah County, Utah. Funds raised will be used to help feed those in need through Tabitha’s Way Food Pantry of North Utah County, in American Fork, Literacy Programs including The Dictionary Project (3rd Graders), and Book Fairy (1st Graders), Improvements to Rotary Park in American Fork, and more!
- a Free Utah Tour de Donut Volunteer T-Shirt if you are registered by August 31, 2017 we can guarantee your size. After August 31, we will have to guess and your exact size may/may not be available.
What do our volunteers do?
We have a variety of positions we need to fill.
- Set Up
- Checking in Riders
- Day of Event Registrations
- Sweeping and Working the Course (Age 18+)
- Donut Counters (Age 12+) and runners
- Clean Up
- and more!
Volunteers are discouraged from eating donuts until the event is over. After the Event, volunteers are free to eat as many donuts as are available. Please consider helping out at this great fundraiser as we have fun and raise money for great causes!
We will begin Registration at 6:30 AM and expect volunteers to be available by 6:15 AM for instructions and final assignments.
We would love assistance from “groups” – Scout troops, school clubs, church groups, and other organizations that want to mobilize to help pull this event off!
Want to volunteer? Click the button below and be sure to select that you are registering as a volunteer:Registration Closed for 2018>